· Did you know that October is Arts & Humanities Month? Support the Arts by making art and making friends… come join the RHS Art Club tomorrow at lunch in room 101.
· October is the perfect time to get your fright on. Come down to the Righetti Black Box Theatre this weekend, in room 403. Tour our Haunted House THIS Saturday & Sunday for only $5. If you dare!
· This is Breast Cancer Awareness Week and there are donation boxes in classrooms and offices around campus to help push forward breast cancer research. Please donate any small amount of change you can spare. The donations will be going to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Tomorrow ASB will be sponsoring a “Pink Out” Spirit Day to further promote awareness. We hope all students and staff members will participate.
· Attention ASTRA Club Members! ASTRA club meeting this Thursday, October 17th, at lunch in Mrs. Van Patten’s classroom, Room 133. Looking forward to seeing all of you and discussing some upcoming volunteer opportunities and projects! See you Thursday!
· Attention all JV and Varsity girl soccer players. We will be having our first team meeting this Thursday October 17th at 6pm in room 506. This is mandatory, if any questions please email coach Cesar.
· Do you have a 3.5 GPA or above? Are you interested in becoming a doctor, scientist or technologist? There is a great opportunity to be nominated this coming summer to attend an academy. Travel and tuition is not covered. This is open to all grades in 9-12th.
· Please contact Mrs. Hernandez by email or stop by the counseling office by Friday, October 18th.