Grapevine 11/20/19

Grapevine+11%2F20%2F19

· Film Club meets at lunch tomorrow, Thursday, in Room 503. We plan events, schedule extracurricular projects, and work on the RHS Film Festival. Join us!

· Thank you to all who participated in our fall food drive. Your donations will go to families in need during this holiday season.

· Attention creative writers or students who are interested in writing for fun, entering writing contests, and joining an awesome club: Come to the next Warrior Writer’s Club meeting! Meet in room 831 TODAY at lunch. We will discuss the Poetry Out Loud competition, new club officer positions, the yearbook club photo, and this month’s writing topic!

· Are you interested in a volunteer opportunity? Community Partners in Caring is looking for volunteers to help at a holiday event on November 21. If you would like to know more please see Mr. Solis in the Career Center.

· Attention FFA Members; TODAY, Wednesday, is the FFA Greenhand Banquet in the Gym at 5:30pm. All Ag students, parents, and staff members are welcomed to attend this event and join us for a delicious potluck dinner. As a yearly tradition, Freshman Ag students will dye their hands green and receive their Greenhand FFA degree pin at the banquet! This is a mandatory event for all livestock exhibitors so don’t miss out tomorrow, Wednesday November 20th at 5:30pm in the Gym. See you there!

· Attention Sophomores! Are you interested on a great summer opportunity? There will be an informational meeting Friday, November 22nd regarding HOBY Youth Leadership Seminar. The meeting will be held in the College and Career Center at lunch. Hope to see you there!

· All 10-12th graders interested in trying out for softball this year, there is a meeting in room 842 today at the beginning of lunch. All winter sport athletes are also expected to attend.

· All freshman interested in trying out for softball this year, there is a meeting in room 842 on Friday at the beginning of lunch. All winter sport athletes are also expected to attend.