Grapevine 2/6/20

Grapevine+2%2F6%2F20

KEITH SKELTON PHOTO

· Attention ASTRA Club Members! ASTRA Club Meeting TODAY at lunch in Mr. Van Patten’s classroom Room 846. We have some fun volunteer opportunities available this month! See you Thursday!

· Attention students who live in Guadalupe: There will be tutoring starting Tuesday, February 11th in room 3 at McKenzie Intermediate School. It will be every Tuesday and Thursday after school from 3:45 to 5:45. The tutoring is open to any Righetti student.

· Boys Volleyball season starts soon! Tryouts for all new and old players officially begin next Monday and Tuesday from 5:30-7:30pm. Even if you have never played before, all skill-sets are welcome. Any questions, come see Coach Watts in Room 856

· Attention Juniors and Sophomores- Interest in attending a field trip at UCSB this Saturday, Feb 8? Please see Mrs. Miranda in the College and Career Center for more details.

· Attentions EAOP Freshman: Check your emails for important information. Save the date for a meeting at lunch in the center on Tuesday, February 11. See Mrs. Miranda if you have any questions.

· Seniors! Grad Nite ticket sales end next Friday, February 14th, and tickets are running out! Get to the Business Office ASAP if you want to attend!

· All winter sport athletes trying out for this years softball team need to attend a mandatory meeting at lunch today in room 842. This is your last opportunity to have your name added to the tryout list. Tryout information will be discussed.