Grapevine 2/26/20

Grapevine+2%2F26%2F20

KEITH SKELTON PHOTO

· Attention Seniors on campus – Please exit out of the senior gate #1 by located by the administration office after 4th and 5th periods. You must show your school ID if you exit through the front office.

· Students interested in running for an ASB Officer or Class Officer position for next year: Petitions are now available in the ASB Office, room 505. Positions will be open for ASB President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and Chief Justice. Elections will also be running for Class of 2021, 2022, 2023 President, Vice President, Secretary & Treasurer.

· SENIORS: The preliminary packet of senior portrait pages for the yearbook are done. The packets have been distributed to your Government/Econ teachers. It is now your responsibility to make sure your photo is included in the packet. If you have questions, please see Mrs. DeBernardi in room 505 ASAP. Just because you received a confirmation that your photo was received and uploaded DOES NOT mean the photo is on the yearbook page. Several photos were too low in resolution and cannot be included in the yearbook. The final deadline to make changes/correct mistakes will be Friday, February 29, 2020.

· Attention all students – There will be a Spring Formal Dance on Saturday, March 7 in the RHS Gym. Tickets are on sale for $10 in the business office.

· Attention Seniors: Are you planning to attend Allan Hancock College next year? If so, you are highly encouraged to sign-up for the “Launch to College” trip to Hancock on March 13th. Space is limited. Please see Mr. Solis in the Career Center for details. The deadline is February 28th.

· Did you miss West Side Story? It’s not too late. This is our last week of performances out at the PAC on the PV campus. Buy your tickets now before they all sell out. Shows are this Thursday – Saturday. Tickets at the Righetti website and the business office.

· This week is “Kindness Week” and ASB will be in the quad handing out free stuff during Nutrition Break this week. ASB directors will be distributing the following items TODAY and Friday: TODAY – Free lollipops, Friday – Free wristbands.