· The Spring Formal has been rescheduled for Saturday, March 21st ! Two hundred tickets are already been sold! Tickets are still available in the business office for $10.
· Would you like to have your pet featured in the yearbook? This is open to all grade levels and will be limited to the first 30 submissions received by tomorrow, Friday, March 13th. Email photos to [email protected] Be sure to include your name or we will not use the photo.
· The Marimba Band and Ballet Folklórico’s 43 annual “Big Show,” featuring dancing, singing and music representing Mexico’s diverse regions and culture, will be on March 27th and 28th at the Ethel Pope Auditorium. Come enjoy mariachi favorites, lively cumbias, romantic boleros, and traditional dances from six vibrant regions of Mexican folklórico. Tickets are now on sale in the business office and online at Righetti.us.
· Latinos Unidos Club will be hosting their 8th annual conference for all Santa Maria Joint Union H.S. students at Righetti High School on Saturday, March 14 from 9:00 to 2:30 p.m. The theme this year is Finding Yourself/I belong. The purpose is to encourage students to explore the connections they have to their family, school and community so they feel supported academically, socially and emotionally. Everyone is welcome. This event is FREE, and it includes an environmental activist as our keynote speaker, interactive workshops and entertainment! All participants will receive a t-shirt, breakfast, and lunch. See Mrs. Villalobos in room 323 for more details.
· Attention Warriors: Starting Monday, March 16th, ASB will be sponsoring a schoolwide scavenger hunt in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Each day, 10 green, paper shamrocks will be hidden around campus and if you find them you can win a KING-SIZED candy bar by bringing the shamrock to the ASB Office at lunch. There will also be one Leprechaun hidden on campus as well. If you find the Leprechaun, you will win candy AND school apparel of your choice. Good luck Warriors.
· Beach Volleyball club meets tomorrow, FRIDAY, at lunch in room 321.