Grapevine 9/23/19

Grapevine+9%2F23%2F19

Attention all students and staff – If you did not have your picture taken for this school year, Picture Make-up day is TODAY in room 521. Students may go between classes or during class WITH TEACHER PERMISSION ONLY.

· Friday is the last day to turn in Fall Renaissance applications for the 2019 semester. Forms are available for all sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You can find applications in the ASB Office, room 505 or ask your English teacher for an application.

· Seniors: Voting for Homecoming Court is this Friday. Seniors can vote during nutrition break, 4th or 5th period in the quad.

· Tomorrow at lunch, on the gym stage we will meet for Jesus Club. We are a club focused on making a positive impact and building faith. All are welcome! Pizza will be provided!

· Do you need help with homework? Are you struggling with a particular subject? We have the answer to both of these questions! Tutoring begins in the library TOMORROW, September 24th. It is from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Please feel free to drop in to get some work done. Remember, Greatness starts here!

· Are you interested in competitive math and wish to boost your college resume? Righetti’s first math club meeting will be at lunch TODAY Monday September 23rd in room 111. See you there!

· Just a reminder – If you have not turned in a 2019-2020 free/reduced meal program application by TODAY, you will need to bring money to pay for your meals starting Tuesday, September 24th until a new school year application is received and processed.

· Attention all Ernest Righetti girl soccer players, if you are interested in playing for the Lady Warriors there will be a mandatory information meeting TODAY, Monday, September 23rd in room 506 during lunch. Hope to see you all there.

· Calling all Drama Teens- join us today at lunch for fun games, Haunted House updates and preview, and news on next week’s West Side Story auditions. Drama Club meets today at lunch in Drama Room 403.

· Yes- you heard that right… next week auditions for West Side Story are coming to our campus. That’s next Thursday, Oct 3rd, right after school at 3:15pm in the Drama room. Get your West Side Story song ready, put on some dancing clothes, and come join the excitement!!!

· Art Clubbers… this week’s meeting will be changed, stay tuned for updates tomorrow!