Grapevine 9/26/19

Grapevine+9%2F26%2F19

Tomorrow is the last day to turn in Fall Renaissance applications for the 2019 semester. Forms are available for all sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You can find applications in the ASB Office, room 505 or ask your English teacher for an application.

· Seniors: Voting for Homecoming Court is TOMORROW. Seniors can vote during nutrition break, 4th or 5th period in the quad.

· Calling all persons on trial for murder, lawyers, expert witnesses, courtroom personnel…Interested in being part of The California Mock Trial Competition 2019? Please see Mrs. Guild in Room 852 at lunch any day this week to get all the details!

· The gym is now open at lunch for Intramural sports. There is soccer on Mondays and Tuesdays and Basketball on Thursdays and Fridays.

· Attention all students – The FBLA meeting is this Friday at lunch in room 301.

· Do you need help with homework? Are you struggling with a particular subject? Tutoring is available from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the library.

· Art Clubbers and Art enthusiasts, join us today at lunch in room 101.

· One week from today Righetti High School will host auditions for our students to participate in the district-wide production of West Side Story. They’re looking to cast 15+ students from our school alone. Come Dance, Sing, & Act with peers from 4 different schools on the big PAC stage!!! Rehearsal transportation is provided. It all begins with one audition: Next Thursday in room 403.