Grapevine 9/27/19

Grapevine+9%2F27%2F19

TODAY is the last day to turn in Fall Renaissance applications for the 2019 semester. Forms are available for all sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You can find applications in the ASB Office, room 505 or ask your English teacher for an application.

· Seniors: Voting for Homecoming Court is TODAY. Seniors can vote during nutrition break, 4th or 5th period in the quad.

· Calling all persons on trial for murder, lawyers, expert witnesses, courtroom personnel…Interested in being part of The California Mock Trial Competition 2019? Please see Mrs. Guild in Room 852 at lunch to get all the details!

· The gym is now open at lunch for Intramural sports. There is soccer on Mondays and Tuesdays and Basketball on Thursdays and Fridays.

· Attention all students – The FBLA meeting is TODAY at lunch in room 301.

· Do you need help with homework? Are you struggling with a particular subject? Tutoring is available from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the library.

· Hey Sophomores! Hey Juniors! Want to pack up your stuff into your Volkswagen and drive away from Santa Maria? Want to go to a good college? Take the PSAT! It is only $16 and it will take place here in the gym on October the 16th. You might qualify to take the test for free? See Mrs Buchon in the office or buy your test in the Business office.

· Calling all Drama-loving Teens- join The Drama Club each Monday at lunch in Drama room 403 for fun games, Haunted House updates and preview, and news on next weeks West Side Story auditions. See you Monday!

· Next week West Side Story Auditions are finally coming to Righetti High School! Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity: working on something REALLY special and REALLY big with our district, including all schools and a professional musical director and choreographer. Learn to dance, sing, act, and shine on the big PAC stage! That’s Thursday October 3rd at 3:15pm in Drama Room 403