Top 5 Most Iconic Female Characters

Kae Lajorda, Writer

#1 REGINA GEORGE – MEAN GIRLS

Regina George is the main antagonist of the 2004 teen comedy Mean Girls, written by Tina Fey. She is the leader of the Plastics, a clique of popular and wealthy girls who rule the social scene at North Shore High School in Illinois. Not only did she have some of the most iconic movie lines of all time, but she was also the Queen Bee, she knew exactly how to make people bend to her will, and she was ruthless in her pursuit for power.

#2 JENNIFER CHECK- JENNIFER’S BODY

Jennifer Check Devil Form Jennifer Check was a high schooler who was unwillingly sacrificed by the band Low Shoulder, resulting in becoming a succubus and her starting to feast on their flesh and blood. Jennifer has exceptional beauty and capable in seducing boys. But after her sacrifice for Satan ended up went wrong, she gained demonic powers due to being possessed by a succubus.

#3MADDY PEREZ- EUPHORIA

Maddy is illustrated as confident, emotional and extroverted. She is rarely seen by herself and is always surrounded by friends, yet she seems close with Kat and Cassie. Maddy lacks a vocal filter, and is seen as straight forward and honest, she says what is on her mind and has no care what most think of her. Maddy defends her friends when others make rude remarks, showing care and sincerity in her actions.

#4 CHER HOROWITZ- CLUELESS

Cher is sweet girl who is very beautiful and has a unique sense of fashion. She is the undisputed queen of her high school. She was born under the zodiac sign of Taurus meaning Cher is also tough and clever, just like her father Mel. Cher is good at convincing as she convinces two of her teachers that each is a secret admirer of the other, negotiating her way from a C+ average to an A- average. Cher never has a stable boyfriend as she describes finding a boyfriend in high school as “being as pointless as looking for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.”

#5 SHARPAY EVANS- HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

Sharpay is first shown to be a popular and self-centered drama queen who loves to be, and often is, in the spotlight. She is co-president of the drama club, alongside Ryan Evans (Sharpay’s twin brother), and the twins, being the only two in the school truly shown to have interest in the performing arts, are Ms. Darbus’s favorite students.